The Crater Lake Council is hiring Summer Camp Staff. Join us in providing the outdoor adventure to Scouts this summer. Working on Camp Staff not only is a great way to teach younger Scouts but also a great opportunity to continue to develop leadership through Scouting.
- 21 Year Old – Aquatic Director at both camps, manage aquatics staff to provide safe and energetic aquatics program
- 18 Year Old – Archery Director at Makualla – Does not need to be Robin Hood, but needs a sense of adventure running a safe and creative archery range.
- 18 Year Old – Nature Director at Camp Makualla. Manage camp staff teaching nature related merit badges to Scouts.
- 16 Year Old and up – Kitchen Staff at both camps – more of an indoor job but great experience in the food service industry.
- 14 and 15-Year-Old – Counselor in Training at both camps. Counselor in Training is a non-paid position. Great leadership opportunity for Scouts.
Camp McLoughlin Camp Staff will work with Cub Scouts. They will work the following weeks
July 9-12, July 16-19 and July 23-26. There will also be a couple of training weekends prior to camp operation.
Camp Makualla Camp Staff will work with Scout BSA Scouts and will work from June 27th – August 3rd.
To apply for these positions fill out the Camp Staff Application – Link and email it to the camp director.
Camp McLoughlin – Sara Crawford
Camp Makualla – Devin Hunt