Thank you for volunteering to lead the Crater Lake Council as bring more families to the mission of Scouting. District and Council volunteers are registered from the date of registration to June 30 of the following year. The earliest a volunteer can be registered is July 1. Lapsed registration will affect access to tools in my.scouting.org.
To register as a volunteer with the Boy Scouts you must:
- Have an application for the position you are registering for. We do require an application for each leadership role.
- The 2020 criminal background form completed.
- Youth Protection Training completed within the last two years.
- Have a paying Boy Scout volunteer role. If you are registered and paid in a different Scouting role, you only have to pay once and can be registered as a multiple for your district or council registration.
This link shows our current Board Roster, District Committee Roster, and our Commissioner Roster. It also shows each volunteer’s registration status and if you are missing any of the above requirements.
Completing your Youth Protection Training. If you are showing that you need to complete your Youth Protection Training, you can do so at my.scouting.org.
You should complete or update your Youth Protection Training before submitting an application. If you do not need to turn in an application, but need to complete youth protection, please email Jody Stonebrook so she can check your record and update the tracking sheet
The cost to register from July 1st, 2020 – June 30th, 2021 is $43. You can pay this by clicking this link or by calling the Central Point Service Center at 541-664-1444 to pay with a Credit Card over the phone.
Completing an adult application.
Complete your application online
- You can complete your application online at the below links. If you are already in a role in the district or council and are looking to register in an additional role at the same level, you will need to fill out an adult application.
- If you are registering using the below links and need to pay, please do so after July 3.
- This Link has an adult application.
- After completing the application you can mail it to the Central Point Office at 3039 Hanley Road, Central Point, OR 97502, or scan it to Jody Stonebrook at email@example.com. Please make sure to submit the background check form if you do not have the 2020 form on file.