FUN ADVENTURE FRIENDS
Cub Scout Resident Camp is a mountain top experience at Camp McLoughlin. It is a Thursday through Sunday Cub Scout Camp. All Cub Scouts entering 1st through 5th grade in the fall are invited to attend.
Activities Include BB Guns, fishing, archery, scoutcraft, songs, skits, games, nature hike, campfires, boating, swimming and more. a
The camp is held at Camp McLoughlin on the beautiful Lake of the Woods.
The camp costs are $225 for a Cub Scout and $155 for an adult. Register early as the fee goes up by $25 on May 1st. The 2020 Sessions include July 5-8 & July 8-11. We know these are not our typical camp dates & are genuinely sorry for any inconvenience.
- Do you need to need a medical form? Only parts A and B of the medical form is required. This does not require a doctors physical.
- How is food provided? You will eat in the dining hall for most meals. As part of the registration process, you will let us know of your dietary needs.
- Where will we sleep? The camp provides a green canvas tent or you can bring your own tent to camp in.
- Will we wear a uniform? The uniform will be worn for flags and meals, during the day the uniform will not be required.
- Will there be a trading post? There will be a trading post stocked with snack food and camp t-shirts, mugs, and supplies.
- Must we register as a pack? Registering as a pack is highly encouraged. The experience is best done as a pack.
- Can we bring pets? Pets are not allowed at camp.
- Is smoking or alcohol allowed? Neither is allowed in camp.
- What time will we arrive and leave? You can arrive as early as 11 am on Thursday but the program will not start until 1 pm. You will leave on Sunday by 11 am.
- How do we register? You will register online.
- Can we get a scholarship? Yes, scholarships are available. Click here for the scholarship form.
- Who runs the camp? The camp is run by our Camp Staff which includes both adults and youth over the age of 15.
- Can I bring my camper? Campers are not allowed in camp.
- Are there showers? Yes, there are showers in camp.
- Questions on Registration? Contact Jody Stonebrook
- Questions on Camp Program? E-mail the camp management at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can we get a refund if we cannot make camp? Refunds are issued in limited cases where not attending the camp was not in the control of the Scout. Refund Policy