The Crater Lake Scout Shop in Central Point is opening to assist you in getting your Scouting Supplies. The Bend Scout Shop will remain closed as we look for a Scout Shop Clerk. The store hours for the Central Point store is 10 am – 5 pm.
All parents and leaders are encouraged to order materials for shipping or to be pulled before you arrive. You can send your order to email@example.com.
We will also ship your supplies for free. A return email will be sent with a confirmation when your order will be ready.
You can find order forms and other information on our Scout Stores at www.craterlakecouncil.org/scoutstore
The following policies will be in place when you shop in either of our stores.
- The wearing of masks is required except noted below. We will have a mask available for you if you did not bring one with you.
- Face covering” means a cloth, paper, or disposable face covering that covers the nose and the mouth.
- Face coverings are required anytime a 6-foot separation can not be maintained from other people
- Who should not wear a face covering?
- Children 2 years old and younger.
- Because children between 2 and 12 years old can have trouble wearing a face-covering properly (e.g. not touching the face covering, changing the face-covering if visibly soiled, risk of problems breathing, etc.) we urge that coverings be worn by children between the ages of 2-12 years old only when an adult can help and is closely watching. Face coverings should never be worn by children when sleeping.
- Anyone with a disability that prevents the individual from wearing
a face covering.
- Anyone who is deaf or hard of hearing and moves their face and
mouth to communicate.
- Anyone who has a medical condition that makes it hard to breathe when wearing a face covering.
- Anyone who has trouble breathing is unconscious, or unable to remove the face-covering without help.
- Only one customer is allowed in the store at a time. The store staff will pull your order as you wait.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to keep everybody safe.