| Selling gourmet popcorn is a wonderful
opportunity for units to earn funds to support their entire year of Scouting. Scouts learn salesmanship by selling
popcorn in front of stores, door to door, to friends and family and online.
|2016 POPCORN SALE DATES:
Friday, Aug 26th – Show n Sell Orders Due
Saturday, Sept 17th – Show n Sell Order Pick-up (may change, based on District)
Monday, Oct 24th – Take Order Sales & Prize Orders Due
Saturday, Nov 12th – Take Order Sales Pick Up
Thursday, Dec 1st – Popcorn Payment Due
HERE – for the 2016 Popcorn Sales Guidebook
HERE – for the Popcorn Online Sales Power Point
HERE – for the Unit Set Up Instructions for Popcorn App (smart phones)
HERE – for the Council Kickoff Power Point
HERE – for Scouts & Parents – Instructions on the Selling App (smart phone)
HERE – for Unit Leaders – Instruction on how to set up the Selling App
– to place unit orders
|Trails-End Customer Service: Contact for questions or issues related to
all technology platforms.
Hours of Operation – 8am to 10pm Eastern Time @ 1-888-997-3897
email@example.com – for Online Sales Questions
firstname.lastname@example.org – for Popcorn Sales Questions
email@example.com – for Scholarship Program Questions
HERE – for information on the Trails-End Scholarship Program
• Increase your unit and council income – 70% stays in the local area.
• Pay for your entire Scouting program.
• Scouts learn life lessons by “earning their own way.”
• The prize program motivates Scouts.
• There are loads of incentives: $600 club, $1,800 club and college scholarships.
• For additional revenue, sell online to friends and family out of town.