Attend the Workshop in Your District to Learn More About the Council's Plan for Restructure
April 8th, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM, Bingham Knoll
April 13th, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM, Location TBD
April 15h, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM, Location TBD
April 28th or 29th (Check back for more details)
Zoom meetings will also be available for those unable to attend in person.Check this site later for the invite.
What will be covered in this session?
- Current condition of our Council: membership, financial, properties, etc.
- How the BSA Bankruptcy affects the Crater Lake Council
- Changes that need to be made as a result of the above:
- Council staffing
- New role of the volunteer
- District operations
- Camp operations
- Funding for Scouting in CLC
- Changes in volunteer recruitment
- The Council committee structure
- What are the immediate next steps
- You feedback is needed, and how you can do that
Please review the following attachments:
- New Organizational Chart
- District Volunteer Structure Change Plan
- Council Budget for 2021